A historical building, more than 1000 years old, Located in the old city of Jerusalem at AL-Bazzar Street with a walking distance of 500 m from the Hebron Gate.
Salah AL-Dien AL-Ayoubi renovated and expanded it to serve as a hospital for residents of Jerusalem and soldiers. It’s registered as an archeological building to the UNESCO.
The covered area of the building Is 450 m2. It has two main entrances 5m wide each. The structural system as shown in the figure below consists of traditional domes and arches built from stones.